Thursday, February 26, 2009

The meaning of life

why you all stressing? bitching? starting wars? reading holy books? meditating?
If you want the meaning of life, look it up in the dictionary.

life [lahyf] noun, plural lives [lahyvz], adjective
1. The condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaption to environment through changes originating internally.

of course I'm kidding.  no I'm not an atheist.  Actually somehow got confirmed into the Catholic church.  I don't know exactly what I believe but I don't believe in pushing your views on others.
so the moral of the story is, if you read what I write don't mind it.  just consider it.
and amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment